- Reviews (0)
Canon Lide 120, CanoScan. Maximum scan size: 216 x 297 mm Optical scanning resolution: 2400 x 4800 DPI Input color depth display: 48 bit.
Scanner Type: Plateau, Colour: Black. Sensor Type: CIS Light source: RGB LED.
Standard size paper A maximum of ISO A4, ISO A-series sizes (A0 … A9): A4.
Standard interfaces: USB 2.0 simple and affordable scanner for home Easily capture photos and high resolution document at home thanks to this compact scanner, stylish and affordable.
Enjoy direct, fast scanning to the cloud service using your PC. Highlights –
Get high resolution scans up to 2400 x 4800 dpi CIS sensor with –
Capture pictures with exceptional detail and accurate colors thanks to the internal color depth of 48 bits –
Save time through A4 scans Color 300 dpi in 16 seconds
– Scan directly to cloud services using your PC – Easy operation thanks to four shortcut keys EZ – Improve separately texts,
graphics and images in scanned documents with Auto Document and Photo Technology Fix – Instant Document Recognition in one click with automatic scanning –
Food and connectivity using a single USB cable to free office space
HP Officejet 150 Mobile All-in-One Printer0 out of 5Key Features
- Print, copy, scan
- Print speed ISO: Up to 5 ppm (black), up to 3.5 ppm (color)
- Up to 50-sheet input tray; Borderless printing (up to 4×6″)
- Print up to 500 pages with fully charged battery
HP Scanjet 300 Flatbed Photo Scanner – Black0 out of 5Key Features
- Scanner type: Flatbed
- Scan resolution, optical: Up to 4800 dpi
- Enhanced scanning resolution: Up to 19200 dpi
- Duty cycle (daily): 26,000 scan minimum life time
Brother QL-700 High Speed Professional Label Printer0 out of 5
- Colour: White
- Creates cost-effective paper labels
- Ultra-fast, printing up to 93 labels per minute
- Prints pre-sized, easy-peel, rounded-corner labels
- Prints on continuous-length paper and film tapes
- Capable of printing postage for packages and envelopes
EPSON L565 MEAF PRINTER0 out of 5
The L565 is ideal for small office users looking for fast, good-quality and ultra-low-cost printing, scanning, copying and faxing with Wi-Fi and Ethernet.
EPSON PRINTER WORKFORCE M1050 out of 5
The Epson Workforce M105 has a small footprint that easily complements any work environment it is in. And thanks to its quick start-up and low energy usage, this ENERGY STAR-qualified printer is ideal for any energy-efficient office.
Epson Printer LQ-6900 out of 5
- Quality – The 106 column capacity with 24 pins means greater quality
- Speedy – Impressive print speed of 529 cps
- Productive – Big memory buffer of 128 KB and built-in Print Speed Enhancer ensures faster printing of bit image data
- Reliable – Combined power of print head life and MTBF of 20,000 hours
- Energy efficient – Low power consumption so better for environment
EPSON PRINTER LQ-3500 out of 5
HP LaserJet Pro M402dn0 out of 5Key Features
- Fast printing. Strong protection.
- Grab pages and go—without waiting around.
- This printer wakes up and prints faster than the competition.
- Breeze through multipage documents with two-sided printing that’s faster than the competition.
- Help keep printing safe from boot up to shutdown with security features that guard against complex threats.
- More. Pages, Performance, and Protection.
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M225dn – Black0 out of 5
HP Scanjet Professional 1000 Mobile Scanner – White0 out of 5Key Features
- Resolution Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Control panel 2 front-panel buttons (Cancel, Scan)
- Bit depth 48-bit
- Maximum document scan size 8.5 x 14 in
- Scannable media types Paper (plain, inkjet), envelopes, labels, checks, cards (business, plastic ID)
- Input type Sheetfed (using manual feed slot)